By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
1. This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the GenBiz Solutions™ website.
2. Individual users are welcome to use GenBiz Solutions™ to find resources related to starting a genealogy–related business. GenBiz Solutions™ strives to be a resource for future and current business owners; much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
3. Any site may link to the GenBiz Solutions™ homepage or any other GenBiz Solutions™ page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
4. “Framing” or other mechanisms which display GenBiz Solutions™ content but obscure GenBiz Solutions™ being the source of such content are not permitted.
5. Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
6. Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as GenBiz Solutions™.
7. No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from: GenBiz Solutions™.
8. Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at GenBiz Solutions™ to secure such permission.
Inspiration source: Linkpendium. Used by permission.