Here are some commonly handled inquiries about GenBiz Solutions™:
- What form of payment is accepted for GenBiz Solutions™ Guides?
Currently you can use PayPal to purchase the GenBiz Solutions™ Guides. You do not need a PayPal account and you can use your credit card for payment.
- I paid for the guides but I haven’t received an email about downloading the guides. How do I fix this?
First, wait about 1-2 minutes once the confirmation screen appears, after paying via PayPal. You will then see a DOWNLOAD button once the payment has been processed. You will also receive a confirmation email with the same download button once the payment has been processed. Otherwise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fix it right away.
- What if I’m not happy with my purchase?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Contact us at email@example.com within 30-days for a full refund.
Authors and Topics
- How often will new guides appear?
Our goal is to have at least two new guides every month starting in October 2014.
- I have a great idea and I’d like to author a GenBiz Solutions™ Guide. How to I send in a proposal?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following
- Proposed guide title
- Summary description of the guide and “problem” it will solve
- Outline of topics covered by the guide
- A brief bio with a list of your previous publications
- I want to suggest topics for future GenBiz Solutions™ Guides. How do I submit my ideas?
Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll place your topic in our “idea jar.” Hopefully we’ll select it for future guide!
- Would the information contained in the GenBiz Solutions™ Guides be helpful for genealogical societies and genealogy society board members?
Definitely. More and more genealogical and historical societies realize they need to act and run like a genealogy business. Many of the topics covered in the GenBiz Solutions™ Guides series can be applied to non-profit organizations.
©2014, copyright High-Definition Genealogy. All rights reserved.